Volga Baikal AGRO NEWS Update on the Spring Seeding Campaign in Kazakhstan !!!
In Kazakhstan, all the regions launched a mass field campaign.
This year, the Kazakh farmers increased planting area for potatoes, sunflowers, vegetables and other social crops.
Spring field works are actively carried out in Kazakhstan
– reports Minselkhoz.
“All measures will be taken by the state to carry out the sowing campaign strictly within the optimal time frame. This year, farmers are receiving unprecedented assistance,”
– explained Azat Sultanov, director of the crop production department of the Ministry of Agriculture.
- 107.2 billion tenge will be allocated only in the direction of crop production.
- Given the importance of the production of social bread, 9.2 billion tenge is provided to subsidize grain.
- According to the data of akimats, the total sown area this year is 23 million hectares, which is 105 thousand hectares more than last year.
- It is planned to significantly increase the area of fodder crops, which this year will amount to 3.6 million hectares. This will allow us to produce more feed and provide regions in need.
- Also, for the sowing campaign, 2.3 million tons of seeds were covered for the harvest, which corresponds to 100% of the need.
- oilseeds – 1.5 million hectares (47.8%);
- corn for grain – 231.2 thousand hectares (87.2%);
- perennial grasses – 309.6 thousand ha (70.7%);
- potatoes – 133.4 thousand hectares (68%);
- vegetables – 128.7 thousand hectares (75.9%);
- and other crops.
“The issue of successful spring field work is under constant and special control of the Ministry of Agriculture. For this purpose, an operational headquarters has been created and operates in the Ministry, designed to promptly resolve all emerging problematic issues of spring field work,”